The University of Minnesota Corporate Engagement Center connects businesses, start-ups, entrepreneurs, and companies of all sizes with the vast resources of our research powerhouse.
The partnerships that we develop align the unique business needs of a corporation as comprehensively as possible with University areas of excellence. As part of the University’s Office of the Vice President for Research, we are uniquely positioned to forge creative approaches that increase companies’ ROI.
Whether based in research, technology transfer, place-based partnerships, philanthropy, or other initiatives, the outcomes facilitated by the CEC are mutually beneficial and broadly impactful.
Our guiding principles:
- We will champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- We will drive economic growth and opportunity.
- We will promote University-wide coordination, transparency, and shared accountability.
- We will pursue opportunities that are recognized as strategic priorities for the University.
- We will be committed to understanding partner expectations and strive for continuous improvement.
- We will be thoughtful and diligent stewards of past and present investments in the University.